Wednesday, April 8, 2009

little brother turning 30




Wow I can't believe my little brother is 30. He has been on my mind lately so I thought I would write about him. We are 4 years apart in age. He has the best sense of humor and always making us laugh. I miss him alot, he moved to Dayton, OH with his job. He is an IT guy and is very good with computers, very smart. I wish he was here in Indy so we could hang out more. I remember when we were little we would play GI Joe, I was Scarlet and I can't even remember who he would be? Well we would pretend we were jumping out of a plane or something and parachute down. Swinging on the swings and jumping out felt like you where flying. It's funny when I look back I really got into playing with his toys, they were so much better he had transformers, star wars figures, and voltron, pretty fun. It's funny we both love to watch Star Wars together even now. Such sweet memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment